Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Dig Me Pygmy

Yes, I know I've covered and written about odd movies I've watched. By far, Bad Biology is the oddest and weirdest movie I've seen. I know, why did I watch it then? OK, here's your answer: recommendation of a friend.

Do I normally follow a recommendation? No, I don't. The main reason is that they are bad, and the person doesn't know what they are talking about. In this case, I decided to take it, so I can see for myself, and see what my buddy Nigel was talking about.

Now, on to the story. The two main characters are considered freaks. Freaks you ask? Yes! They are considered freaks because of their private parts. Yes, I know many people are wondering why I'd watch Bad Biology.

There are a few reasons. Some simple, some not so simple. I'll try and explain if I can.

Here are the reasons:

1.Recommendation- easy stuff

2.Interesting story- Somewhat of an easy answer. Not giving any thing away.


No comments: