Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 14, 2011

Raul Julia, Jean-Claude Van Dam, Ken and Ryu


I know what people are thinking; and that's "Oh Jesus! Another video game blog!" Yes, that's right!

I know that I did Mortal Kombat some time ago, but now it is time for the greatness of Street Fighter.

Out there I know someone is going Street Fighter you say? Yes, I say. I decided to write about this movie just because Raul Julia (Gomez Addams, Addams Family movie), and Jean-Claude Van Dam (Blood Sport), kept this movie a float.

Like Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter is the story of good versus evil video game characters. The leader of the good William F. Guile (Van Dam). The leader of the bad M. Bison (Raul Julia).

Like Mortal Kombat, to get the full experience, you have to go out and watch this film. OK, if you want don't trust me, but you don't know what you are missing!!

No comments: