Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 11, 2011

We're off to see the Wizard on Jeopardy!?

As I write this, people might think I am nuts. Why I am writing this? February 11th episode of Jeopardy! That's right I said Jeopardy!

Yes, I know watching Jeopardy! maybe an odd reason to be writing a blog about a movie, but it seems like an interesting reason not to.

The reason why I chose to write this blog because of the Final Jeopardy tonight! It was: In this famous 1930s movie, one of the characters misquoted the Pythagorean Theory.

I think it is truly interesting that the people on this game show would choose something this easy. I mean what were they thinking? I mean what's next Gone With the Wind.

I am truly depressed that two of the jackwagons on the show got it wrong! Wrong I say Wrong!!!!!!!!

No comments: