Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 07, 2011

A long while Since my last post

Yes, I know it's been a while since my last post. As many people know there are a lot of new movies coming out, and let me tell you, most, nay, all of them look like crap. They are new crappy movies or continuations of bad and crappy movies.

Why do I put down movies?, some of you might ask. I 'll let you know why. The reason why I rag on movies, is because many of them are bad, and because I am a film student, I have the right to do it. I know what many of you are going to say, and that is, "I'd like to see many of those movies." OK, I know you have a right to see the movies that you like, but if I tell you that a movie is bad, DON'T GO SEE IT DOUCHEBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, how many times do I have to tell you that when it comes to movies, listen to me!!!!

No comments: