Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Great Movie I Think So


Whether or not you agree with the critics, they say that Citizen Kane is the greatest movie ever made. I know what you're thinking, and yes, I agree with them.

I know this film directed and starring Orson Welles, which was released in 1941, came out 41 years before I was born, but it is great. For that time, the techniques, lighting story telling, and acting were very well done.

The story of Charles Forster Kane, played by Welles, is the story of a man who we see die at the beginning of the film. As the film goes along through the stories of former friends, we have to try and figure out what his last word of "Rosebud" means.

No, I won't tell what it is. So, I say go out watch this film; find out what or who Rosebud is and figure out if this base on the life of William Randolph Hearst.

This is a 10 in my book

No comments: